Ready to work with us? Give us a call today! 708-414-0734
ABOUT OUR SERVICES
We provide guidance and support to socially sensitive situations that help bridge the gap of cultural competency and communication for emergency planning, prevention, response, and recovery for all communities to dwell in harmony.
We provide emergency management training, development, and campaign services to faith leaders and businesses that need support to handle catastrophic disaster and emergency events in socially disadvantaged communities.
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT TRAINING
NATIONAL SECURE FOUNDATION, NFP
Using faith-based organizations, we provide organized, engaged and supported community resilience plans that prepares residents and emergency professionals with information for whole community planning, prevention, response, and recovery efforts.
- Ministerial Counseling Support
- Emergency Planning for Community Leaders Roundtable & Training
- Faith-Based Community Outreach Training
- Faith-Based Emergency Management Training
- Wellness Training for Ministers and Community Residents
- In-Kind, Volunteer, and Pro-Bono Service Agreement Assistance
- Emergency Planning for Community Leaders Roundtable and Training
A SECURE FOUNDATION, LLC
We provide guidance and support to culturally sensitive situations that help bridge the gap of cultural competency and communication for emergency planning, prevention, response, and recovery for all communities to dwell in harmony.
Contracted Business Services
- Faith-Based Community Outreach Development
- Faith-Based Emergency Management Support Services
- Community Wellness Outreach Support Services
- Community Liaison Support Services
- Community Linkage Assistance for Disaster Support Services
- Volunteer Management and Community Outreach Support Services
- Community Engagement Training Support Services
- Labor Management Training and Support Services